Friday 3 May 2013

Happy high five!


It’s a miracle. I’ve discovered there’s a DIY-er inside of me. One that actually finishes stuff. 
Did some awesome things this week!



1. Photoshoot.
I’m a terrible photographer, but a while ago I decided for my blog to take better pics. I’ve learned a lot since then. And now… I did a photoshoot of my beautiful pregnant friend! I’m still not very good, but I was pretty surprised how good it turned out.

2. Bear.
Made a bear cake for my pregnant friend (who is really not me! But I’m respecting her privacy, so am not showing a full picture of her). The cake is not that special, ‘cause I bake more often than I DIY, but I like the colours and flavours. There’s vanilla cake, cinnamon cake and chocolate cake.


3. Owl pillow.
I wanted to do something cute with a pillow and my cute fabric, so I made an owl! I made it! By myself! It just took me five hours…

4. Garden.
I spiced up our ugly garden by throwing colour in it.
Not there yet, but it definitely looks better than before. Almost summer ready. I love the cute lights (they’re from Ikea). A before and after post is coming soon!

5. Sprinkled popcorn.
Okay, the green looks weird, it was supposed to be emerald green. (As in Emerald City. It was for our musicalkids who played The wiz of Oz)
But the idea is cute right? Salty popcorn, white chocolate (coloured green for the occasion) and sprinkles. Tasted good too.


 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Happy weekend everyone!
Thanks Lauren Elizabeth for the weekly fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment